Intraday (M15) - 24 June '09

A very sluggish trading day. Saw some rather whippy action at the Daily R1 for Geppy. Was a bit worried when the first 4 trades resulted in 3 losses and 1 break-even, but I kept plugging on and eventually finished Geppy with 4 wins, 5 losses and 4 break-evens. Not an easy pair to trade today.

In total, I made 24 trades today with 12 wins, 6 losses and 6 break-evens for a 50% winning record which I'm quite unhappy about. Nonetheless, it was a winning day with just over USD37k. Just one of those days... sigh.

So, in 3 days this week I've made a total of 71 trades, with 45 wins, 16 losses and 10 break-evens for a 63% winning record. At just over USD148k, this represents an aggregate leveraged return of 9.92% for the week. This in turn roughly equates to approximately 13% unleveraged return per annum which is good.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fixed Ratio Money Management

It's been a while since I last blogged about Money Management, what many consider to be the most important yet overlooked subject in trading. As one of the three (3) pillars of trading success (the other two being Mind and Method), I therefore feel that I have an obligation to share more of my thoughts on the matter.

Click HERE for more

Visit my other blog