Week In Review (15 - 19 June '09)

It's been a challenging week, to say the least. Plenty of 'chops' and my poor judgment on a fair share of trades are clearly evident. All in, I've made over USD500k this week. Sounds fantastic, but again... needs to be put in proper perspective.

At 100:1 leverage, that amount represents a weekly gain of 0.16% return on equity on an unleveraged basis... or 8.53% annual return on equity on an unleveraged basis. This is of course, consistent with my 12-year career average.

In total, I made 45 trades... with 30 wins, 12 losses and 3 break-evens. This represents a 66% winning record... again, consistent with my 65-70% average.

So, all in... given the conditions and my own shortcomings, I would say that the week's perfomance was SOLID & CONSISTENT! No major breakthrough here. :-)

I shall now enjoy my weekend... and gather my thoughts for next week. :-D

-- minibahn --

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fixed Ratio Money Management

It's been a while since I last blogged about Money Management, what many consider to be the most important yet overlooked subject in trading. As one of the three (3) pillars of trading success (the other two being Mind and Method), I therefore feel that I have an obligation to share more of my thoughts on the matter.

Click HERE for more

Visit my other blog