Trivia

What is a "minibahn?"

Though some might think it to be of Indian origin, it's actually a German word... meaning "mini train."


And why did I choose "minibahn" as my nick?

One of my favourite stories growing up was The Little Engine That Could.

The story of the little engine has been told and retold many times. The underlying theme however is the same - a stranded train is unable to find an engine willing to take it on over difficult terrain to its destination. Only the little blue engine is willing to try, and while repeating the mantra "I think I can, I think I can" overcomes a seemingly impossible task.

Growing up and even well into adulthood, I've had to overcome many seemingly impossible trials & tribulations to get to where I am today. And what gets me through them all? That simple, catchy matra "I think I can, I think I can."

Think positive and BE positive (in both word & deed)... and I truly believe, nothing can stand in the way. :-)

1 comments:

Stewart said...

Your timing is impeccable as ever MiniB! I have been loosing faith in fx recently... But... "I think I can... I think I can... I know I can... I KNOW I can!!!"

Post a Comment

Fixed Ratio Money Management

It's been a while since I last blogged about Money Management, what many consider to be the most important yet overlooked subject in trading. As one of the three (3) pillars of trading success (the other two being Mind and Method), I therefore feel that I have an obligation to share more of my thoughts on the matter.

Click HERE for more

Visit my other blog