When It Rains In Paradise...

What do you do in when it rains in Paradise? I don't know about you, but I crack open my laptop and trade! Yes, I know I told everyone I wouldn't bring it with me. :-P

Anyhow, here's the latest summary of my M5 trades using my all-new strategy code-named "The Mafia". It's based on my core strategy, which is support and resistance using pivot points... combined with the stochastic oscillator with custom settings.

The results speak for themselves:


Anyhow, the weather seems to be clearing up. So, I'm putting the laptop away and resuming my 'activities' here in Paradise. :-)

Cheers!!!!

5 comments:

Sameer said...

oye!! go back to vacationing...impressive results but ya go back!!!cya soon

Grask said...

Glad to hear from you in heaven ;)

Impressive skills mate..!

Sameer said...

I've just been trying to play around some of the EAs and that performance is impossible to replicate. Holy grail perhaps? :D

Fr3ed0x said...

Hello im very impressed of your trading system minibahn and i very like it , it's not the right place i shoud ask you but didnt find good place.

Please can you convert your system for VTTrader platform . Thanks in advice

Gregor F. Anton said...

You're an inspiration to us all!

Post a Comment

Fixed Ratio Money Management

It's been a while since I last blogged about Money Management, what many consider to be the most important yet overlooked subject in trading. As one of the three (3) pillars of trading success (the other two being Mind and Method), I therefore feel that I have an obligation to share more of my thoughts on the matter.

Click HERE for more

Visit my other blog