EUR/JPY Analysis - Wednesday 16 December 2009

Nostromo's daily technical analysis is now out of sync with the weekly & monthly view. Daily indicates flat correction up to 131.00 whilst the weekly and monthly indicates a flat correction down to 128.72-78 with warnings of bearish potential as far down as 125.78.


Per Mafia, daily bias is up. For as long price holds above DPP, flat correction up to convergence of WPP (131.17) and DR2 (131.32) looks good.


Just wanted to share the H4 view. EJ still "contained" unless we see a breakout of some key levels.


Happy pipping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fixed Ratio Money Management

It's been a while since I last blogged about Money Management, what many consider to be the most important yet overlooked subject in trading. As one of the three (3) pillars of trading success (the other two being Mind and Method), I therefore feel that I have an obligation to share more of my thoughts on the matter.

Click HERE for more

Visit my other blog